We offer accurate legal advice, up-to-date expertise and astute commercial judgement from our years of experience in the Australian and Asian corporate environments. We provide our corporate clients with the advice, tools and strategies they need to manage the issues that arise in a corporation throughout the business life-cycle.
We provide optimal outcomes to our corporate and commercial clients through legal assistance, advice or dispute resolution in the following areas:
- Corporate structuring and restructuring
- Acquisition and sale of shares
- Due diligence
- Obligations of company directors and rights of shareholders
- Board directorship advice
- Corporate governance and compliance issues
- Shareholders advice and structures
- Shareholder disputes
- Contract litigation
- Corporate insolvency
- Corporate law
- Competition and consumer law
- Risk management
- Commercial leases
- Negotiation and drafting commercial agreements
- Drafting partnership agreements
- Employment law
- Dissolution of professional practices and partnerships
- Exit and succession planning
Whether you need legal advice about restructuring your corporation, buying and selling shares or preparing for your exit with a robust succession plan, our team of lawyers has expertise in the full business life-cycle. Our lawyers will assist you by providing accurate, multi-jurisdictional advice pertinent to Australia or Asia.
Our mission is to give our clients peace of mind by providing expert, personalised legal services.
When you work with us, you’ll experience our specialist approach to law. We always put ourselves in our clients’ position and never make promises we cannot deliver.